How to Measure Your Shoe Size
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on the women's size chart below to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
Women Footwear Size Chart & Tips
- Flats can be selected exactly as per cm of your feet.
- Heels Select one size above
- In case of Heavy feet or chubby feet please select one size above your actual measurement
- UK means BATA SIZE ( for Indians)
- CM is your Actual feet in Centimetres
- EU Size is European size - 36 EU means 3 UK