India has a rich cultural legacy as well as a broad selection of traditional apparel and footwear. Women's Indian ethnic footwear is renowned for its elaborate patterns, eye-catching hues, and cosy design. Here are some of the most well-liked designs of Indian-ethnic footwear for women, ranging from juttis to kolhapuris:
1. Juttis: Originating in the Punjabi region of India, juttis are a sort of traditional footwear. They are usually constructed of leather or cotton and are flat. They are renowned for their elaborate decorations and stitching, which frequently incorporate classic themes and patterns. Juttis go well with a variety of conventional and contemporary attire since they are comfy and adaptable.
2. Kolhapuris : Made famous in the state of Maharashtra, kolhapuris are a form of conventional Indian sandal. They are renowned for their unusual toe shape and strong leather construction. They are frequently decorated with embroidery or other conventional patterns. Kolhapuris go well with a variety of Indian cultural clothing, including sarees, salwar kameez, and lehengas. They are also comfortable and long-lasting.
3. Mojaris: Made famous in Rajasthan, mojaris are a sort of conventional Indian footwear. They are comparable to juttis but can have more elaborate designs and embellishments. They have a pointed toe and a comfortable fit, and they are constructed of leather or cloth. A common option for weddings and other important occasions is mojaris.
4. Padukas : Both men and women can wear this sort of traditional Indian footwear. They consist of a leather strap that wraps around the foot and a wooden sole. Padukas are renowned for their distinctive aesthetic and cosy fit. They are frequently paired with ethnic attire from India, such as sarees and dhotis.
5. Khussa: Popular in North India, khussa is a sort of traditional Indian footwear. They resemble juttis and mojaris but are frequently made of velvet or suede. Khussas are renowned for their relaxed fit and vibrant patterns. They are frequently worn with ethnic attire from India, such as lehengas and salwar kameez.
Finally, women's Indian ethnic footwear is a distinctive and varied category that highlights the nation's rich cultural heritage. Traditional Indian footwear comes in a wide variety, ranging from juttis to kolhapuris. Indian ethnic footwear is a chic and practical option whether you're attending a wedding or just want to add some traditional flair to your wardrobe.
We Make & sell all types of Women's footwear. Check out the range of WEDGES | HEELS | SLIDES | SNEAKERS | BLOCK HEELS | FLATS | SANDALS | STILETTOS | HIGH HEELS | STRAPPY HEELS | TIE UP HEELS | OFFICE HEELS | GLADIATOR SANDAL HEELS | OFFICE FLATS | PARTY HEELS